Would you like us to mix your song? Send us your rough mix. Don't worry about the quality - it's only for reference. We will take a listen and let you know what we need - individual tracks or stems (grouped similar instruments). If we mix your song, then we master it for free. Email us for more info:
Analog mixing - is the way of mixing your song on a real mixing console instead of a computer.
The analog processing blends the signal better than digital. It just makes your track sound more 'juicy'. So this is what we suggest:
1. Send your individual tracks (WAV or AIFF) to the Space Magnetic Studio.
2. We will run them into our mixer. We will adjust the EQs, panning and effects (if needed) settings there.
3. The mixed stereo track output ('stereo bus') will pass through a professional high-speed tape recorder.
4. Finally the tape output will be converted back into a high-resolution audio via a professional analog-to-digital (A/D) converters.
Analog summing - is a similar process except for the 'settings' part:
1. You finish your mix on your computer. Set the EQ's, panning and effects settings as you want.
2. Export your tracks as individual stereo files (WAV or AIFF).
3. Send them to the Space Magnetic Studio.
4. We will run them through our analog mixer, tape recorder and convert it back into a high-resolution digital audio file. The EQ's, effects and pan settings will be kept as you've set them.
♫ The magnetic tape sounds great, but not on everything. So, it's optional. It sounds superb with electronic beats, drums and guitars!
Follow us on Facebook:
© space-magnetic.com 2017